Sunday, May 12, 2013

CAP Hollywood Update

Well, we're trucking along.

Last Sunday, we came very close to finishing our filming. We finished almost all of the montage, and we finished everything involving the girls. We just have to do the bits with the guy typing, and then we'll be done. We'll probably film that one evening this week, after the AP or after school.

The montage stuff with the girls looks AWESOME, thanks to Connor. It's super artsy and pretty and I am a big fan. Olivia and Everleigh were very good sports as we trekked all over kingdom come, going from Connor's house to the park to along Sligo Creek and back, then to downtown Silver Spring, a couple bus stops, and the train station. (Since the montage is meant to span lots of time, they also had to keep changing their outfits, which they were also nice about. Both of them brought big bags filled with outfits, and just changed every time we changed locations. It was great).

So far, this has been my favorite project that we've done in media. I appreciate the creative free reign we get, and it's so exciting to see my story becoming real. Connor's doing most of the editing, and he's doing a great job. I'm really excited to present the films in--yikes!--17 days. (All of my actors are gonna get super dressed up and come. It'll be awesome).

Unfortunately, I missed two of the three media classes this past week, due to sickness and Change Project stuff, so I haven't got much to report by way of what we've been working on, but I know it'll be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment